It’s super important to take care of your skin in the summer. I’m not too sure what’s worse for my skin: aging, working in construction, or the extreme weather changes. I have a skincare routine for both summer and winter and I try and make my skincare a part of my self-care routine (you can read about that here).
**Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you**
- Wash face with Cerave foaming facial cleanser
- Use Thayers Facial Toner with Witch Hazel
- Moisturize with Cerave facial moisturizing lotion SPF 30
- Use a jade roller on my face and neck for about a minute
Note: I don’t typically wear make-up during the week if I’m on job sites, so that simplifies my routine A LOT.
- Wash face with cerave foaming facial cleanser.
- Apply Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Max Night serum.
- Use a rose quartz roller on my face and neck.
- Apply Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Max Night Hydrating Moisturizer.
- Use a rose quartz roller on my face and neck again.
- Apply Olay Eyes Deputing Eye Roller.
- I exfoliate twice a week at night using Olay Regenerist Pore Detoxifying Scrub cleaner.
- Once a week at night (usually Fridays) I put on a face mask. My absolute favourite face mask is from WEI Beauty Store. It’s a Two-in-One Purifying and Glow Mask Collection that has 4 golden root mask pods and 4 brown sugar pods.
- Once a week at night I put on Swissokolab revitalizing 24k golden eye mask under my eyes.
- Every second week I do an all-over body scrub in the shower with Frank Body’s Coconut Coffee Scrub or Frank Body’s express-o-scrub. I swear by this stuff. It’s messy in the shower, but it leaves my skin so smooth and looking so healthy!
Other Must Haves
- My absolute favourite body moisturizer is a human+kind body souffle.
- Dry Bar’s Prep Rally is my go-to detangler in the summer. It smells AMAZING!
- I use Grace & Stella’s Spray all Day when I have the odd day off and I’m lounging in the sun.
If you have great tips on how you take care of your skin in the summer, I would love to hear about them in the comments section.
Leave a Reply