I started reading self-help books at one of the lowest points of my life. Between battling depression, feeling lost with who I was as a person, and feeling stagnant in my career, I wasn’t doing the best mentally. The very first book I read was the Secret. I loved it. I loved how my mindset could control my future, and I started to implement changes in how I was thinking.
Almost 10 years later my life is a lot happier. I have a strong marriage, my kids are happy and healthy, I own my own construction company, and for the most part, I’m a pretty upbeat person. The following 10 books are my absolute favourites out of 100s of self-help books I’ve read over the last decade.
So, if you’re looking for a change and need help staying motivated; I highly suggest giving these 10 books a try! I curl up with a book every morning for 30 min (thanks to a tip from the miracle morning) and it’s a huge help to get my day started right!
**Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you**
1. The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
2. The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey
4. Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki
5. The Magic of Thinking Big – David J. Schwartz
6. The 4-Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferriss
7. The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck – Mark Manson
8. Everything Is F*cked – Mark Manson
9. The 10X Rule – Grant Cardone
10. The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster – Darren Hardy
Let me know in the comment section what your must read self help books are!
Leave a Reply