We need more Costco Canada posts!!! Also, we need to riot to get some of the US items into Canada (I’m looking at you frozen Brussel sprouts with bacon pieces!!!!).
Costco helps me keep my costs low. In the summer our entire family works, so appetites get pretty high. Here are my absolute favourite finds from Costco Canada to keep my family happy!
I keep most of our Costco items in our storage room downstairs. I find it’s easier to keep bins in the cupboards and fill them once a week. This way our Costco items last longer.
Top 10 Picks For Costco:
- Kirkland Water: We own our construction company, so we need to stock up on bottled water. It’s our responsibility to ensure our crews don’t get dehydrated.
- Rotisserie Chicken: I shred these to make chicken wraps or add them to salads for lunches. I buy 2 of them every 2 weeks. Shred both of them and freeze half of it.
- El Monterey Chicken and Cheese Taquitos: Not the healthiest, but it’s a good go-to snack for after work.
- Frozen Fruit: Great price point, and super easy for smoothies.
- Chicken Taco Kit: These are by the rotisserie chickens. The kit comes with tortillas, seasoned rotisserie chicken, Coleslaw, shredded cheese, salsa, cilantro lime cream, and limes. My kids eat these as a quick snack after work, but you can use this as a quick and easy dinner.
- Nature’s Bakery Fig Bar: I’m in love with these! I pair them with yogurt for my first break.
- Quest Protein Bar: My kids love these for the days they head to the gym right after work. After work, everyone is starving, so this is a good snack to hold them over and keep them going for their workout.
- Sensible Portions Pita Bites: I have an epicure cheese dip that these go perfectly with! My teens both love using these as a sub for crackers when they want cheese and crackers.
- Skinny Pop Popcorn: a much better alternative to chips (although, we get those too lol)
- Meat: I like the quality and price point of the meat I get at Costco. I stock up on chicken breasts, steak, ground beef, and bacon. We work long hours in the summer so to make dinners easier, I pre-marinade a ton of meat so we can just throw them on the BBQ when we get home.
let me know in the comments section if you have any recommendations for costco Canada products!
Leave a Reply